1621 13th Street NW, Logan Circle - SOLD
1621 13th Street NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20009
Stunning Logan Circle Home - SOLD for $1,699,000*Under Contract in only 6 DAYS*This spacious bay-front Victorian townhouse has undergone a complete and meticulous renovation by the current owners, including a gorgeous chef’s kitchen, spacious master suite with spa bathroom and walk-in closet, and new HVAC systems, while retaining and restoring the beautiful floors, period details, and handsome w
7500 Nevis Road, Bethesda, MD - SOLD
7500 Nevis Road, Bethesda, Maryland 20817
7500 Nevis Road, Bethesda, MD*SOLD - $1,510,000*This expansive custom build in located in a gorgeous secluded setting in Bannockburn. Nestled down a semi-private driveway, this 6-bedroom, 5 ½-bath brick home offers a variety of living and entertaining spaces. The sunny two-story foyer opens to formal living and dining rooms.
1620 Q Street NW - SOLD
1620 Q Street NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20009
*SOLD - $1,549,000 - under contract in under a week!*Classic Victorian architecture meets modern urban sophistication! This spacious Dupont Circle townhouse has been beautifully reconfigured by the current owner while retaining its period charm, with soaring ceilings, tall windows, and generous rooms throughout.
4401 Windom Place NW - SOLD
4401 Windom Place NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20016
* SOLD - $1,825,000 * under contract in 3 days with multiple offers!*Welcome to this gracious, sun-filled detached home on a beautiful corner lot in American University Park! The classic, handsome brick exterior belies the dramatic contemporary interior while providing striking curb appeal.
2805 18th Street NW - SOLD
2805 18th Street NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20009
* SOLD - $1,425,000 *Welcome to this gorgeous four-level, six-bedroom, three-bath home with secured parking in Adams Morgan, steps from the National Zoo.
1882 Columbia Road NW - SOLD
1882 Kalorama Road NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20009
*Sold - $1,314,000*Welcome to this beautiful and impeccably maintained condominium at The Kalorama. This spacious, true three-bedroom apartment seamlessly mixes classic architectural detailing (dentil moldings, tray ceilings, period mantel, etc.) with modern amenities and features.
4530 Broach Branch Road NW, Forest Hills - SOLD
4530 Broach Branch Road NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20008
SOLD - Park-side Oasis in the Heart of the City - Forest HillsThis four-bedroom, three-and-a-half bath detached home is nestled at the edge of Rock Creek Park in a little known cul-de-sac, offering a serene, private wooded setting while still close to the red line Metro and a short drive to downtown Washington, DC.All four levels of this property have been beautifully finished and updated.
2125 14th Street NW #315W at Union Row - SOLD
2125 14th Street NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20009
* SOLD - $1,560,000 * Under contract within the first week with 5 offers*Great space, great style, great location...welcome to 2125 14th Street NW #315W at the Warehouses at Union Row.
1833 Irving Street NW, Mount Pleasant - SOLD
1833 Irving Street, Washington, District Of Columbia 20010
* Sold privately for $1,250,000 *Don’t miss a fantastic opportunity to own this extra-wide classic Mount Pleasant home with terrific investment potential! The main house provides a large entrance hall leading to generously-proportioned living and dining rooms, as well as a large updated kitchen and sunroom.
3512 30th Street NW - SOLD
3512 30th Street NW, Washington, District Of Columbia
* SOLD - $1,413,000 *Welcome to 3512 30th Street NW in the heart of Cleveland Park. This classic Wardman semi-detached historic row house with its wraparound front porch is what you’ve been waiting for. The main house offers three bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths, including a beautiful master suite, with an additional one-bedroom one-bath in-law suite on the lower level.