9007 Mohawk Lane, Bethesda, MD - SOLD
9007 Mohawk Lane, Bethesda, Maryland 20817
*SOLD - $1,100,000* This wonderfully expanded and sun-filled Cape Cod is a must-see, offering loads of living and entertaining space and abundant options for enjoying the beautifully landscaped property.
2045 Rosemont Avenue NW - SOLD
2045 Rosemont Avenue NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20010
SOLD - $1,050,000 * Under contract in 5 days! *Welcome to this inviting and spacious end-unit on serene Rosemont Avenue in sought-after Mount Pleasant. Adjacent to Rock Creek Park, this home has been thoughtfully updated over the years to add all the modern amenities while preserving the historic feel and 1920s charm.
2010 Klingle Road NW, Mount Pleasant - SOLD
2010 Klingle Road NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20010
* SOLD - $1,150,000 * under contract in only 1 day! *2010 Klingle Road NW - Mount PleasantWelcome to this gracious, classic 1920s Wardman-style townhouse in popular Historic Mount Pleasant.
1604 5th Street NW - SOLD
1604 5th Street NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20001
* SOLD with multiple offers for $1,032,150 *Fabulous investment opportunity in popular Shaw - live in one unit and rent out the other! This classic 1900 semi-detached Victorian bay-front townhouse is really a two-unit property, with a two-story owner's unit and a top floor rental.
1908 16th Street NW, Dupont - SOLD
1908 16th Street NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20009
* SOLD with multiple offers in 5 days for $1,120,000 * Historic Dupont Circle Townhouse with Rental UnitWelcome to this 1885 historic townhouse with stucco and Spanish tile façade in the heart of NW Washington, set far back from the road with secured covered parking for one car.
3541 Hertford Place NW - SOLD
3541 Hertford Place NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20010
*SOLD - $1,000,500 - under contract with multiple offers in less than a week!*Welcome to this chic, modern renovation on a quiet tree-lined street in the heart of Columbia Heights, minutes to Rock Creek Park, the dining and retail of Mount Pleasant and Columbia Heights, the green/yellow line Metro, 16th Street’s bus lines, and more.
1840 Vernon Street NW #406 - SOLD
1840 Vernon Street NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20009
* SOLD - $910,000 *Welcome to the Coronado, a boutique low-rise condominium community on a quiet tree-lined street in Kalorama. This penthouse-level three-bedroom (or two-bedroom plus den/office) corner condo with secured parking space is flooded with sun and light from more than a dozen tall windows that take advantage of the unit’s four exposures.
1703 Harvard Street NW - SOLD
1703 Harvard Street NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20009
* SOLD - $950,000 - under contract with multiple offers in under a week! *Welcome to this pristine and rarely available Mid-century Modern row house by the award-winning architectural team of Berla & Abel. This light-filled and updated private retreat in Mount Pleasant has three bedrooms and two baths over three levels.
1618 Florida Avenue NW - SOLD
1618 Florida Avenue NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20009
*SOLD - $899,000*Welcome to 1618 Florida Avenue NW in the heart of Dupont Circle, Adams Morgan, and the U Street Corridor. The spacious main house is ready for your personal touches and offers 3 ample bedrooms and 2 full baths up, inlaid hardwood floors in the living and dining areas, two wood-burning fireplaces, a main level half bath, and a table-space kitchen.
3427 Oakwood Terrace NW - SOLD
3427 Oakwood Terrace NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20010
*SOLD - $965,000 - under Contract in 2 days!*Welcome to this charming and rarely available semi-detached home located on Oakwood Terrace, one of Historic Mount Pleasant’s most private and desired streets. The inviting main level offers bright and spacious living and dining rooms with a brick wood-burning fireplace centerpiece, plus a dine-in kitchen awaiting a new buyer’s personal touches.