1727 R Street NW #402 - SOLD
1727 R Street NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20009
*Sold for $521,000 with multiple offers*1727 R Street NW #402Welcome to The Pierre in the heart of Dupont Circle. This lovely upper floor two-bedroom, one-bath condo is filled with light from south-facing windows. The kitchen was recently renovated to include gorgeous granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, lovely tile backsplash, and new tile floor.
1439 Chapin Street NW #101 - SOLD
1439 Chapin Street NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20009
Sold! $500,000* Under contract in under one week *Welcome to the Mercury Condominium! This south-facing two-bedroom, one-bath condominium comes with a private balcony/terrace.
1222 Alison Street NE, Brookland - SOLD
1222 Allison Street NE, Washington, District Of Columbia 20017
*Just Sold - $507,500 - Brookland*This 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath end-unit townhome is ready for you to move in. Multiple east and south-facing windows flood the formal rooms with sunlight.
1840 Vernon Street NW #202 - SOLD
1840 Vernon Street NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20009
* SOLD - $535,000 *Under contract with multiple offers in the first 5 days! Welcome to this wonderful 1 bedroom plus den (or 2 bedroom) and 1 bath condominium at The Coronado, freshly painted and move-in ready. This unit’s foyer is a nice space for art, and as you turn the corner you will find custom-built bookcases. All this opens up onto the open living/dining space.
1391 Pennsylvania Avenue SE #227 - SOLD
1391 Pennsylvania Ave SE, Washington, District Of Columbia 20003
*SOLD - $510,000*Under contract in only 4 days with multiple offers!This exceptional one-bedroom plus den (or two bedroom) with two full bathrooms and underground garage parking is located in Jenkins Row on Capitol Hill, across from the Metro.
339 N Street SW – SOLD
339 N Street SW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20024
* SOLD - $510,000 *339 N Street SW, Washington, DC 20024Offered at $489,000Welcome to this great opportunity close to the Waterfront and The Wharf district! This spacious, light-filled condo/townhome in The Carrollsburg Condominium lives like a house with over 1,100 square feet of living space on two levels with private courtyard entrance and multiple small balconies.
2704 Kenwood Avenue, Alexandria - SOLD
2704 Kenwood Avenue, Alexandria, Virginia 22302
* SOLD - $475,000 * Under contract in 6 days *This light-filled, semi-detached 3-bedroom, 2 ½-bath townhouse is the perfect condo alternative without the HOA or condo fee! The main level offers a spacious living room, separate dining room, and half bath. The kitchen was renovated to include granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and ceramic tile floor.
1916 17th Street NW #511, Dupont Circle - SOLD
1916 17th NW, District Of Columbia 20009
* SOLD *Sleek and sophisticated one bedroom, one bath condo at the sought-after Wardman Condominium in Dupont Circle This sunny south-facing unit features a newly renovated kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, white cabinetry, under-cabinet lighting, and beautiful tile floor. The L-shaped living room has a separate dining area and a wood-burning fireplace.
1916 17th Street NW #507 - SOLD
1916 17th Street NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20009
SOLD over asking after only 3 days on the market! Welcome to this sun-filled one-bedroom, one-bath condo at The Wardman. This top-floor unit with wonderful city views is located mere minutes from the heart of Dupont Circle, U Street, 14th Street/Logan Circle, and Adams Morgan.
SOLD - 7921 Harriet Tubman Lane, Columbia, MD
7921 Harriet Tubman Lane, Columbia, Maryland 21044
*SOLD - $350,000*Welcome to 7921 Harriet Tubman Lane in Columbia, Howard County. This sun-drenched detached home has been lovingly renovated and maintained by the current owner. The main living level has gorgeous pine floors that have been restored and refinished throughout the living area and three bedrooms.
4201 Cathedral Avenue NW #521W - SOLD
4201 Cathedral Ave NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20016
* SOLD *Welcome to unit 521 West at the Towers Condominium, one of the stately properties listed in James Goode’s book, Washington’s Best Addresses. This breathtakingly beautiful luxury renovation by Jason Hodges Design will dazzle you. Walk in onto wide plank chai-colored oak floors and into a spacious open floor plan.
9039 Sligo Creek Parkway #702 - SOLD
9039 Sligo Creek Parkway, silver Spring, Maryland 20901
* SOLD - $220,000 *Welcome to this spacious 7th floor unit at sought-after Parkside Plaza! This inviting two-bedroom, one-bath residence has been beautifully updated and is move-in ready. It boasts a newly renovated kitchen with granite counters and breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, subway tile backsplash, new cabinetry, and new tile floor.