53 P Street NW, Washington DC - SOLD
53 P NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20001
* SOLD with multiple offers *Sophisticated City LivingThis classic 1920s townhouse in popular Truxton Circle was completely renovated down to the bricks in 2013, including all systems, the roof, high-end fixtures, Brazilian cherry wood floors throughout, and four skylights. The main level open floor plan provides exceptional flow and space for entertaining.
900 24th Street NW, Unit F - SOLD
900 24th Street NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20037
*SOLD with multiple offers in 2 weeks - $855,600*Completely renovated 3-bedroom, 2-bath townhouse-condo in the heart of Foggy Bottom! This 4-level home offers the best of city living while quietly tucked away in a private courtyard.
1700 Kalorama Road NW #204 - SOLD
1700 Kalorama Road NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20009
*SOLD - $790,000**Under Contract with Multiple Offers in 3 Days*This spacious two-bedroom, two-bath condo measures nearly 1,500 square feet and is located at the beautiful Kalorama Lofts in the heart of Adams Morgan, close to Meridian Hill Park and across from the Harris Teeter.
4412 3rd Street NW, Petworth - SOLD
4412 3rd Street NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20011
SOLD - $739,000 Gorgeous Petworth RenovationThis classic 1920s semi-detached townhouse was beautifully and completely renovated from top to bottom in 2013. Flooded with light from east, south and west-facing windows, the modern open floor plan and gorgeous design elements blend the comforts of home with modern city living.
811 4th Street NW #103 at Madrigal Lofts - SOLD
811 4th Street NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20001
*SOLD for $555,000 with multiple offers*Welcome to this fabulous two-bedroom, two-bath condo with all the bells and whistles at the Madrigal Lofts! The gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, beautiful tile backsplash, granite counters, under counter lighting, stainless appliances, and custom hand-crafted floating island is open to the living and dining areas.
1727 R Street NW #402 - SOLD
1727 R Street NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20009
*Sold for $521,000 with multiple offers*1727 R Street NW #402Welcome to The Pierre in the heart of Dupont Circle. This lovely upper floor two-bedroom, one-bath condo is filled with light from south-facing windows. The kitchen was recently renovated to include gorgeous granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, lovely tile backsplash, and new tile floor.
1222 Alison Street NE, Brookland - SOLD
1222 Allison Street NE, Washington, District Of Columbia 20017
*Just Sold - $507,500 - Brookland*This 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath end-unit townhome is ready for you to move in. Multiple east and south-facing windows flood the formal rooms with sunlight.
1840 Vernon Street NW #202 - SOLD
1840 Vernon Street NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20009
* SOLD - $535,000 *Under contract with multiple offers in the first 5 days! Welcome to this wonderful 1 bedroom plus den (or 2 bedroom) and 1 bath condominium at The Coronado, freshly painted and move-in ready. This unit’s foyer is a nice space for art, and as you turn the corner you will find custom-built bookcases. All this opens up onto the open living/dining space.
339 N Street SW – SOLD
339 N Street SW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20024
* SOLD - $510,000 *339 N Street SW, Washington, DC 20024Offered at $489,000Welcome to this great opportunity close to the Waterfront and The Wharf district! This spacious, light-filled condo/townhome in The Carrollsburg Condominium lives like a house with over 1,100 square feet of living space on two levels with private courtyard entrance and multiple small balconies.
2704 Kenwood Avenue, Alexandria - SOLD
2704 Kenwood Avenue, Alexandria, Virginia 22302
* SOLD - $475,000 * Under contract in 6 days *This light-filled, semi-detached 3-bedroom, 2 ½-bath townhouse is the perfect condo alternative without the HOA or condo fee! The main level offers a spacious living room, separate dining room, and half bath. The kitchen was renovated to include granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and ceramic tile floor.
1916 17th Street NW #511, Dupont Circle - SOLD
1916 17th NW, District Of Columbia 20009
* SOLD *Sleek and sophisticated one bedroom, one bath condo at the sought-after Wardman Condominium in Dupont Circle This sunny south-facing unit features a newly renovated kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, white cabinetry, under-cabinet lighting, and beautiful tile floor. The L-shaped living room has a separate dining area and a wood-burning fireplace.
1916 17th Street NW #507 - SOLD
1916 17th Street NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20009
SOLD over asking after only 3 days on the market! Welcome to this sun-filled one-bedroom, one-bath condo at The Wardman. This top-floor unit with wonderful city views is located mere minutes from the heart of Dupont Circle, U Street, 14th Street/Logan Circle, and Adams Morgan.