1621 13th Street NW, Logan Circle - SOLD
1621 13th Street NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20009
Stunning Logan Circle Home - SOLD for $1,699,000*Under Contract in only 6 DAYS*This spacious bay-front Victorian townhouse has undergone a complete and meticulous renovation by the current owners, including a gorgeous chef’s kitchen, spacious master suite with spa bathroom and walk-in closet, and new HVAC systems, while retaining and restoring the beautiful floors, period details, and handsome w
7500 Nevis Road, Bethesda, MD - SOLD
7500 Nevis Road, Bethesda, Maryland 20817
7500 Nevis Road, Bethesda, MD*SOLD - $1,510,000*This expansive custom build in located in a gorgeous secluded setting in Bannockburn. Nestled down a semi-private driveway, this 6-bedroom, 5 ½-bath brick home offers a variety of living and entertaining spaces. The sunny two-story foyer opens to formal living and dining rooms.
2805 18th Street NW - SOLD
2805 18th Street NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20009
* SOLD - $1,425,000 *Welcome to this gorgeous four-level, six-bedroom, three-bath home with secured parking in Adams Morgan, steps from the National Zoo.
4530 Broach Branch Road NW, Forest Hills - SOLD
4530 Broach Branch Road NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20008
SOLD - Park-side Oasis in the Heart of the City - Forest HillsThis four-bedroom, three-and-a-half bath detached home is nestled at the edge of Rock Creek Park in a little known cul-de-sac, offering a serene, private wooded setting while still close to the red line Metro and a short drive to downtown Washington, DC.All four levels of this property have been beautifully finished and updated.
2125 14th Street NW #315W at Union Row - SOLD
2125 14th Street NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20009
* SOLD - $1,560,000 * Under contract within the first week with 5 offers*Great space, great style, great location...welcome to 2125 14th Street NW #315W at the Warehouses at Union Row.
1833 Irving Street NW, Mount Pleasant - SOLD
1833 Irving Street, Washington, District Of Columbia 20010
* Sold privately for $1,250,000 *Don’t miss a fantastic opportunity to own this extra-wide classic Mount Pleasant home with terrific investment potential! The main house provides a large entrance hall leading to generously-proportioned living and dining rooms, as well as a large updated kitchen and sunroom.
4805 Fort Sumner Drive, Bethesda - SOLD
4805 Fort Sumner Drive, Bethesda, Maryland 20816
SOLD - $1,200,000 - Sumner, BethesdaConveniently located along the Massachusetts Avenue corridor in the sought-after neighborhood of Sumner, this expanded Cape Cod currently features three master bedrooms, all with private, en-suite baths. Over 4,000 square feet of living space provides large spacious rooms for entertaining.
9007 Mohawk Lane, Bethesda, MD - SOLD
9007 Mohawk Lane, Bethesda, Maryland 20817
*SOLD - $1,100,000* This wonderfully expanded and sun-filled Cape Cod is a must-see, offering loads of living and entertaining space and abundant options for enjoying the beautifully landscaped property.
2045 Rosemont Avenue NW - SOLD
2045 Rosemont Avenue NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20010
SOLD - $1,050,000 * Under contract in 5 days! *Welcome to this inviting and spacious end-unit on serene Rosemont Avenue in sought-after Mount Pleasant. Adjacent to Rock Creek Park, this home has been thoughtfully updated over the years to add all the modern amenities while preserving the historic feel and 1920s charm.
2010 Klingle Road NW, Mount Pleasant - SOLD
2010 Klingle Road NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20010
* SOLD - $1,150,000 * under contract in only 1 day! *2010 Klingle Road NW - Mount PleasantWelcome to this gracious, classic 1920s Wardman-style townhouse in popular Historic Mount Pleasant.
1604 5th Street NW - SOLD
1604 5th Street NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20001
* SOLD with multiple offers for $1,032,150 *Fabulous investment opportunity in popular Shaw - live in one unit and rent out the other! This classic 1900 semi-detached Victorian bay-front townhouse is really a two-unit property, with a two-story owner's unit and a top floor rental.
1908 16th Street NW, Dupont - SOLD
1908 16th Street NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20009
* SOLD with multiple offers in 5 days for $1,120,000 * Historic Dupont Circle Townhouse with Rental UnitWelcome to this 1885 historic townhouse with stucco and Spanish tile façade in the heart of NW Washington, set far back from the road with secured covered parking for one car.