1621 13th Street NW, Logan Circle - SOLD
1621 13th Street NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20009
Stunning Logan Circle Home - SOLD for $1,699,000*Under Contract in only 6 DAYS*This spacious bay-front Victorian townhouse has undergone a complete and meticulous renovation by the current owners, including a gorgeous chef’s kitchen, spacious master suite with spa bathroom and walk-in closet, and new HVAC systems, while retaining and restoring the beautiful floors, period details, and handsome w
7500 Nevis Road, Bethesda, MD - SOLD
7500 Nevis Road, Bethesda, Maryland 20817
7500 Nevis Road, Bethesda, MD*SOLD - $1,510,000*This expansive custom build in located in a gorgeous secluded setting in Bannockburn. Nestled down a semi-private driveway, this 6-bedroom, 5 ½-bath brick home offers a variety of living and entertaining spaces. The sunny two-story foyer opens to formal living and dining rooms.
2805 18th Street NW - SOLD
2805 18th Street NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20009
* SOLD - $1,425,000 *Welcome to this gorgeous four-level, six-bedroom, three-bath home with secured parking in Adams Morgan, steps from the National Zoo.
4530 Broach Branch Road NW, Forest Hills - SOLD
4530 Broach Branch Road NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20008
SOLD - Park-side Oasis in the Heart of the City - Forest HillsThis four-bedroom, three-and-a-half bath detached home is nestled at the edge of Rock Creek Park in a little known cul-de-sac, offering a serene, private wooded setting while still close to the red line Metro and a short drive to downtown Washington, DC.All four levels of this property have been beautifully finished and updated.
4805 Fort Sumner Drive, Bethesda - SOLD
4805 Fort Sumner Drive, Bethesda, Maryland 20816
SOLD - $1,200,000 - Sumner, BethesdaConveniently located along the Massachusetts Avenue corridor in the sought-after neighborhood of Sumner, this expanded Cape Cod currently features three master bedrooms, all with private, en-suite baths. Over 4,000 square feet of living space provides large spacious rooms for entertaining.
2045 Rosemont Avenue NW - SOLD
2045 Rosemont Avenue NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20010
SOLD - $1,050,000 * Under contract in 5 days! *Welcome to this inviting and spacious end-unit on serene Rosemont Avenue in sought-after Mount Pleasant. Adjacent to Rock Creek Park, this home has been thoughtfully updated over the years to add all the modern amenities while preserving the historic feel and 1920s charm.
2010 Klingle Road NW, Mount Pleasant - SOLD
2010 Klingle Road NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20010
* SOLD - $1,150,000 * under contract in only 1 day! *2010 Klingle Road NW - Mount PleasantWelcome to this gracious, classic 1920s Wardman-style townhouse in popular Historic Mount Pleasant.
1908 16th Street NW, Dupont - SOLD
1908 16th Street NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20009
* SOLD with multiple offers in 5 days for $1,120,000 * Historic Dupont Circle Townhouse with Rental UnitWelcome to this 1885 historic townhouse with stucco and Spanish tile façade in the heart of NW Washington, set far back from the road with secured covered parking for one car.
1618 Florida Avenue NW - SOLD
1618 Florida Avenue NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20009
*SOLD - $899,000*Welcome to 1618 Florida Avenue NW in the heart of Dupont Circle, Adams Morgan, and the U Street Corridor. The spacious main house is ready for your personal touches and offers 3 ample bedrooms and 2 full baths up, inlaid hardwood floors in the living and dining areas, two wood-burning fireplaces, a main level half bath, and a table-space kitchen.
1533 Upshur Street NW - SOLD
1533 Upshur Street NW, District Of Columbia 20011
*SOLD - Multiple Offers*1533 Upshur Street, NW16th Street HeightsWelcome home to this three bedroom, three-and-a-half bath in 16th Street Heights, steps to 16th Street and minutes to Columbia Heights and Metro! This classic 1920s brick townhouse has a large covered front porch, deep rear garden with deck, and secured off-street parking.
907 Madison Street, Alexandria, VA - SOLD
907 Madison Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314
* SOLD - $815,000 *Welcome to this beautiful four-level townhome located in the EYA-developed Old Town Commons community just blocks from the Braddock Road metro and the heart of Old Town Alexandria. This three-bedroom home features a homeowner’s suite with bay window, walk-in closet, and spa bath, and two additional bedrooms with private baths.
53 P Street NW, Washington DC - SOLD
53 P NW, Washington, District Of Columbia 20001
* SOLD with multiple offers *Sophisticated City LivingThis classic 1920s townhouse in popular Truxton Circle was completely renovated down to the bricks in 2013, including all systems, the roof, high-end fixtures, Brazilian cherry wood floors throughout, and four skylights. The main level open floor plan provides exceptional flow and space for entertaining.