* Under Contract *
Welcome to unit 521 West at the Towers Condominium, one of the stately properties listed in James Goode’s book, Washington’s Best Addresses. This breathtakingly beautiful luxury renovation by Jason Hodges Design will dazzle you. Walk in onto wide plank chai-colored oak floors and into a spacious open floor plan. The new kitchen has abundant cabinet space, Venezia quartz counters with a large peninsula, stainless appliances including a slide-in gas range with griddle, large pantry, Concave hexagon mosaic ceramic backsplash, and more. You can easily entertain while in the kitchen as you can talk to your guests in the large living space or the very comfortable dining area that opens to the large balcony.
The renovated bathroom is stunning, with Carrara marble mosaic tile on the shower walls, plus a porcelain floor, double vanity with great storage, and linen closet. The generous bedroom has plenty of room for a king-sized bed, or a queen-sized bed with small sitting area, and offers a large closet with 8-foot doors, organizer, and shoe cubby.
Other great features of this unit are fantastic closet space, including a walk-in closet when you come in the front door and a coat closet with 8-foot doors, recessed lighting, large windows for good light, and second entrance into the unit’s kitchen for bringing in groceries. Added bonus: Take the elevator or stairs up one flight to the 6th floor to find the rear entrance/exit to the building and a shortcut up to Starbucks, Wagshal’s, Chef Geoff’s, and other retail.
Building amenities include a 24 hour concierge, taxicab stand, outdoor pool, fitness center, tennis courts and more.
- Large bedroom
- Gorgeous renovated bath with Carrara marble shower
- Wide plan chai-colored oak floors
- Renovated kitchen with Venezia quartz counters, stainless appliances, designer backsplash and lighting, and pantry
- Architectural Ceramics file throughout
- Open floor plan
- Ample closet space
- Condo fee: $792.00 per month (includes electricity, gas, water, sewer, heat, A/C, common area maintenance, master insurance policy, reserve funds, trash and snow removal)
- Tax ID: 1601//2780
- Square: 1601
- Lot: 2780
- Taxes: $221.00 per month, based on list price with the Homestead Exemption
- Soil type: Urban Land-Manor-Gleneig
- Year Built: 1960
- Extra Storage
- Laundry Facilities
- Exercise Room
- Outdoor Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Common Grounds
- Convenience Store
Call or email us to arrange a private showing today!