* SOLD – $815,000 *
Welcome to this beautiful four-level townhome located in the EYA-developed Old Town Commons community just blocks from the Braddock Road metro and the heart of Old Town Alexandria. This three-bedroom home features a homeowner’s suite with bay window, walk-in closet, and spa bath, and two additional bedrooms with private baths. A powder room for guests is conveniently located off of the main living area. Cooks will love the gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances, pantry, and granite peninsula – the open floor plan is perfect for both cooking and entertaining. Outdoor spaces include a balcony off of the kitchen, and a roof terrace with expansive views . Extra touches include a built-in connection for a gas grill on the balcony and a hose bib on the terrace so you can keep your plants looking healthy. Two-car tandem parking means you never have to wonder where to park. Worried about the environment? This home is LEED certified. All of this in a convenient location with easy access to DC and points South via both Route 1 and the GW Parkway.
Community: Old Town Commons
HOA Fee: $105.00/month
HOA Fee Includes: Lawn Maintenance, Management, Road Maintenance, Snow Removal, Trash Removal, Tot Lot(s)/Playground
Taxes: $8,835.00/year (based on 2015 Tax Year)
Incorporated City: Alexandria
Advertised Subdivision: Old Town Commons
Tax ID: 60023240
Tax Map: 054.02-11-19
Year Built: 2012
- Open gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances, granite peninsula, and pantry
- Master suite with bay window, walk-in closet, and spa bath
- Second and third bedrooms both with private baths
- Powder room off of main level
- Hardwood floors on main level, stairs and second floor hallway
- Balcony off of the kitchen with connection for gas grill
- Top floor family room opens to fantastic roof terrace with expansive views including the George Washington Masonic National Memorial
- Tandem garage parking for two cars
- This home is LEED certified.
Visit the virtual tour here.